City tours as summer fairs, Christmas parties, or annual meetings in springtime or autumn.
A pleasure at any time of the year!
Jobs for people with flair
Freelancer Berlin fans are welcome to apply as project leaders or project assistants!
We offer project-related organization and carrying out of events, including:
• A young, dynamic team without stiff hierarchy
• Self-responsibility and interesting range of duties
• Many-sided activities with much room for design
• A salary suitable to the position
• Verve in the team and everything we do
• Conception, organization and carrying out of events with focal points on the city
• Comprehensive projects, customer-related advice and planning
• Supervision of external and internal works (partner & service providers)
• Budget responsibility & commercial project monitoring
• Team supervision and personal responsibility
• End of event documentation, statistical evaluation, and success monitoring
• Analysis of events-markets and development of communication means for appropriate
• Marketing/communication, active relation with the press and public
• Project management abilities: long and successful experience in the area of event
• Experience in the area of customer relations
• Experience in event marketing a plus
• Leadership of colleagues and also being able to tackle problems oneself for the
successful execution of the job (independent working method as part of teamwork
• Leadership (Animation) of groups as well as spreaking in front of groups
• Convincing and positive manner
• Precise, independent and systematic working methods, esp. under time pressure
• Strong team and communications abilities
• Talent for organization and for creativity
• Good/very good knowledge of English
• Sure judgement
• Analytical thinking
• Negotiation skills
• An interest in the city of Berlin and surroundings (Potsdam)
• Computing – knowledge (MS-Office, Data bank applications, basic graphics
• Car license, and car a plus
Do you have these capabilities but have had no experience in this professional area? You are nonetheless of the opinion that you have good grounds to work here with us. Then please come to us with those good grounds!
Please send us your expressive application to
Please take note of the following for email applications Preferably, you should put all the details into a single PDF document. Then we can open all the documents in a single click. In addition, please be sure that the layout of your particulars is not blurred. The document should not be larger than 5 MB.